You are hereCareers
We are continually looking for high-performance individuals who share our vision of providing innovative solutions for our customers. Our current openings are listed below. If you wish to apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Software Verification Engineer
We are seeking a Software Verification Engineer for a 9 month contract in Orange County California. This candidate will perform testing of software that interfaces with medical devices, and knowledge of ISO and FDA requirements and protocols is highly desirable.
• Experience with Software testing in a machine-interface environment
• Knowledge of ISO and FDA standards, requirements, and testing protocols
• Knowledge of automated testing tools ,and able to recommend and suggest improvements and automation of the testing process
• Able to work independently to achieve goals and meet deadlines
• Good written communication skills, and able to produce status reports and test result summaries
• Good understanding of testing processes and software engineering principles
• Knowledge of medical device or testing device interface highly preferred
• Excellent teamwork skills and communication skills
Oracle DBA Architect / Engineer
• Knowledge of Sybase and Oracle database architecture and features.
• Designing with application architecture patterns.
• Gathering business requirements and generating functional specifications.
• Modeling data and documenting data processing semantics.
• Using database procedural languages to implement business functionality.
• Profiling and analyzing business data.
• Propensity to be proactive in recognizing potential improvements or impending problems, and take initiative to address and resolve.
• Experience with analyzing and modeling financial services data.
• Outstanding communications skills.
• Data Movement
o Sybase Replication
o Sybase BCP
o Oracle Golden Gate
o Oracle Data Dump
o Sybase Transact SQL
o Oracle PL/SQL
o Shell Script (perl, bash, csh)
o Star Schema
o Multi-dimensional modeling
o Enterprise Data Management
o Develop and/or implement data management standards.
o Recommend architecture patterns.
• Database Platforms
o Sybase 122.5, 15
o Oracle 11g
o SQL Server
o Oracle / Sun Solaris 8, 10
o Red Hat Linux 5.3
o CA ERWin
o Oracle Data Integrator
o Oracle Workbench
o Oracle OLAP
o Network Attached Storage
• Develop new applications through analysis, design, coding and testing.
• Daily support and maintenance of existing applications.
• Project management responsibilities include identifying the scope of assign projects; generate solutions to technical issues, and providing deliverables in a timely and efficient manner.
• Work with analysts, team members, and business users to fully understand requirements and processes.
• Develop functional enhancements, and perform application maintenance.
• Work with other development team members to develop and implement enhancements to applications, eventually expected to work independently on increasingly complex enhancements.
• Investigate and resolve bugs identified after communication directly with end users.
• Develop work plans and monitor plan progress during the development life cycle.
• Participate in collaborative discussions with team members to monitor progress against enhancement queue and bug resolution.
• Provide on-call support and functional assistance to end users.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with DBAA in the subject line.
Supply Chain Reporting Analyst
Desired skills for Supply Chain Analyst:
> 2-3 plus years of strong supply chain analytical background with an emphasis in transportation freight expense reporting.
> Proficient in data management.
> Strong documentation, organizational and communication skills.
> Experience working directly with multiple levels of management and cross functional department.
> Ability to handle multiple priorities and aggressively pursuing deadlines independently.
> Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel, Access and Word.
> Oracle and Business Intelligence (report writing) experience desired.
> Must be a self-starter and team player able to organize, prioritize, and multitask with strong attention to detail and follow up.
> Bachelor’s Degree in Business preferred and/or equivalent work experience.
Duties for the Supply Chain Anslyst include:
> Generate supplier reporting, resolve complex supply chain issues.
> Support cross functional plan and annual budgeting.
> Oversee freight expense payables.
> Assist management with continuous improvement projects
> Coordinates data collection efforts and maintains multiple data warehouses.
> Design supply chain services – network analysis, transportation, distribution and process management.
Additional Job Details:
MS SQL Server Database, MS SQL Server Management Studio MS Visual Studio, Integration Services Development MS Visual Studio, Reporting Services Development (not required but recommended), Microsoft TSQL, knowledge Oracle PL SQL, knowledge creating, scheduling and troubleshooting SSIS Packages
Please email your resume to email@example.com with SCA2 in the subject line.
Senior Oracle DBA
We are looking for a Senior Oracle DBA for a long term [6+ months] contract in Orange County. The DBA will be part of a team: tuning, maintaining, and upgrading databases in support of the customer's applications.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with DBA33 in the subject line.